Bidding & Sales Administrator
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Review bid solicitation forms and agreements, etc. for conformity and to ensure alignment with company risk mitigation policies, processing of legal documentation, administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Review external clients' bid solicitation notices and forms to ensure they align with Company's risk tolerance. Coordinating with internal departments to gather necessary information for complete submission of the bid solicitation.
- Review the award contract for accuracy relating to original bid opportunity prior to execution.
- Prepare specifications and other exhibits, additional documents in order to complete client requirements and requests.
- Work closely with Company's sales force, finance, and management teams.
- Contract Management & Administration -- Provide overall support in contract administration functions for the legal department. Acting as the point person on all request relating to current and past bidding activities, responsible to relay information to internal sales force.
- Responsible for inputting key contractual requirements and data into Contract Management database.
- Special /other projects as assigned by the department manager and legal department as needed.
- Manage daily workload, using time appropriately. Able to prioritize work to achieve successfully completion of work within firm due dates.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients through a customer-oriented mindset.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree preferred and 1-3 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional requirements include: general understanding of the Company's equipment, products and services; excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills; excellent attention to detail, planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills, negotiation skill. Self-starter, and strong PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office Suite, PDF editor software, Salesforce, etc.).
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with governmental and municipal agencies.
- Prior procurement, contracting experience, bid submissions experience.
- Familiar with Salesforce application and Contract Management solutions
- PDF editing software
- Working knowledge of basic commercial insurance concepts risk management fundamentals
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy.Marlowe@unitedsiteservices.com