United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PURPOSE: Review contracts, etc. for conformity to contract requirements to align with company risk mitigation policies, red-line documents and negotiate terms.
- Review external clients' contract terms to ensure they align with Company's risk tolerance, and red-line documents as required to ensure compliance. In addition to examining the performance requirements to internal departments, delivery, estimates of costs to ensure completeness and accuracy of contracts prior to execution.
- Review various forms of client documents, subcontracts, purchase orders, master service agreements, change orders, etc.
- Negotiate with customer in order to reach amicable contractual terms.
- Prepare specifications and other exhibits, additional documents in order to complete contract requirements.
- Work closely with Company's sales force and management team.
- Contract Management & Administration -- Provide overall support in contract administration functions for the coordination and oversight of requirements to ensure compliance with the contract terms and conditions, along with relaying information to internal sales force.
- Responsible to input key contractual requirements and data into Contract Management database.
- Special/other projects as assigned by the department manager and legal department as needed.
- Manage daily workload, using time appropriately.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients through a customer-oriented mindset.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 1-3 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional requirements include: strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills, negotiation skill.
- Strong PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office Suite, PDF editor software, Salesforce, etc.).