Regional Sales Manager
This position is responsible for delivering the annual revenue and price budget for the assigned sales territory within the Region. This is accomplished via managing the direct sales force, customer relationships and pricing strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Responsible for all Region / Branch pricing
- Selection, Onboarding, Training of all new Sales team associates
- Maintains relationships with top customers in each market
- Conducts and documents Sales Rep ride-alongs
- Strong CRM User -- conducts monthly pipeline reviews with sales reps to review activity and opportunity pipeline vs. targets
- Establishes individual Sales Rep targets and holds them accountable for results.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of marketing.
- Manages sales rep expenses
- Closely monitors dedicated Inside Sales associate performance via communication with Director of Inside Sales
- Maintains excellent communication and coordination with Inside Sales and Customer Care centers
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Coordinate and complete special or other projects assigned as needed.
- Contributes to overall USS Sales Organization improvement initiatives
Required EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field and 5+ years of applicable experience.
- Functional knowledge in these competencies: Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Results Driven, Leadership, Customer Focus, Technical Capacity, Communication Proficiency.
- Computer knowledge.
- Ability to supervise others and give direction.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to Caroline.Hoefer@unitedsiteservices.com.