United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk to a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
We are looking for a dedicated individual to help with unloading and installing fence panels, poles and other materials at designated work sites.
- Assist fence driver with conducting daily pre-shift vehicle inspection report. Assist in conducting daily inspection of all tools assigned to the truck to ensure safety and proper working condition.
- Assist fence driver with checking loads to ensure that truck has all material (fence panels, poles, etc.) and tools needed to complete service tickets.
- Assist fence driver with unloading all fence materials and installing fence panels, with appropriate tools, at work site in accordance with pre-determined specifications.
- Operate fence vehicle at or to and from pre-designated work sites as needed.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- This position requires you to travel regularly to off-site work locations and use of vehicle will be provided.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 6 months general labor experience To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to USS@adp.com