National Account Manager
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed
- Routinely cold-call Prospective Customers to identify decision makers and project opportunities. Meet company established goals for assigned Book of Business.
- Conduct effective sales calls and presentations on company's product lines in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Create and deliver professional proposals & presentations through Navision System and Microsoft Office software
- Develop Business with National Opportunities that are:
- Doing business across multiple divisions
- Doing business outside of current USS operational areas (out of footprint)
- Beyond the scope of intra-divisional sales capabilities (with Mgt Approval)
- Leverage existing USS accounts to develop larger relationships across all divisions.
- Process customer orders and contracts.
- Routinely contact existing customers to verify customer satisfaction and to maintain relationships.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, and administrative requirements for CRM and all other reporting.
- Utilize CRM software to maximize productivity, improve customer communication, and ensure customer data is current for Marketing Support purposes.
- Provide expense reports and other reports required by management.
Associate's Degree (AA) from two year college or technical school and 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional requirements include: Must be professional, self motivated and possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, SalesForce Contact Management Software, etc.) Demonstrated ability to achieve results. Knowledge of service industry a plus.