United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PURPOSE: We are looking for a dynamic Integration Manager responsible for managing tasks related to assigned acquisitions. These may include supervision of integration plans and providing daily support to newly acquired associates.
- Manage and update integration plan for assigned acquisitions.
- Work with functional leaders to assure integration achieves on-time performance.
- Complete tasks, in any function, as needed to drive on-time performance.
- Active in all on-site integration actions through completion.
- Acting USS representative at newly acquired companies; provide daily support.
- Lead the field integration of newly acquired companies.
- Work with local management to ensure new customers are serviced without any disruption during transition.
- Provide daily support to the newly acquired associates and management.
- Work with VP of Acquisition Integration on training programs to assist with integration.
- Required to confirm and apply for all and any operational permits and licenses.
- Verify assets acquired.
- Assist in the conversion of systems into current USS system.
- Data entry as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of field procedures through on-going training with the field organization.
- Work with local RVP to ensure documented synergies are achieved per acquisition.
- Provide feedback on best practices acquired.
- Document daily activity and report back to VP of Acquisition Integration on a daily basis.
- Assist, as assigned, with existing branches to re-train, re-route, or specific special projects.
- Special projects as assigned by the VP of Acquisition Integration and/or SVP of Operations
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Results Oriented
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- B.S. /B.A. Degree from four year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and service experience.
- At least 2-years Management and Project management experience preferred.
- Prior accountability of Profit & Loss statements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the year.
- Expert on Navision and USS system requirements.
- Expert with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to present to all levels of management.
- Change management capabilities using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capability.