In-House Trailer Repair Technician
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- Check, wash, repair, paint and store restrooms, showers, containers and other company assets
- Check and clean water-recycling system daily
- Units must be completely checked and repaired before delivery and upon return
- Conduct general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed
- Ability to perform minor repairs of plumbing, electrical, carpentry and mechanical
- Clean and disinfect the trailer interiors by emptying trash, restocking trash can liners for the next event, cleaning and sanitizing toilets, sinks, counter tops and mirrors.
- Restocking all supplies of toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, soap and air fresheners.
- Pressure cleaning all entrance carpets
- Exterior trailer detailing, including but not limited to: Washing the trailers, applying wax, paint and some light repair work.
- Reporting to a supervisor for all incoming work, communicate when work is done, report any issues immediately.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Cleaning and Chemical Supplies; Ability to do some painting
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical and carpentry
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic (Add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- English speaking preferred, Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)