Customer Care Rep
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for customer care representatives to work in our service center who thrive off building relationships and helping customers solve problems. To be successful, you must be comfortable with being on the phone for the majority of the day and assisting customers with their needs. This position can be high demand in which you take 60-70 calls a day assisting the customer by answering their questions and consulting with them on their needs. Each day, you will feel satisfied that you helped customers through various types of challenges.
We provide a supportive and rewarding environment for our employees through training and monetary monthly incentives.
- Answer a high volume of inbound call professionally, efficiently and according to standard operating procedures.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, facilitating satisfactory resolution.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services offered by the company that conveys an image of quality and integrity.
- Input data accurately for customer orders, pick-ups, and service work orders.
- Serve as liaison between the customer, Sales and Operations.
- Set up new accounts, maintains records, and prepare reports as necessary.
- Maintain working knowledge of all products, services and department policies and procedures.
- Handle special/other projects as assigned by the department manager.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service/inside sales capacity and/or training
- Excellent oral communication & listening skills, excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office Suite, Navision, etc.
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.