United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
This position provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Screens and responds to email, telephone and personal inquiries; identifies sensitive issues and routes to appropriate individual.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepares logistics for meetings.
- Prepare Power Point decks for Executive team.
- Maintains and tracks reporting as required.
- Completes expense reports.
- Provides support to budget process (inputs data, tracks expenses, etc.).
- Maintains confidentiality on all sensitive matters.
- Interacts with Executives' department heads and other internal and external contacts.
- Works on other duties in functional areas as needed.
- High school diploma.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of administrative experience.
- Associate's degree or bachelor's degree.
- Functional knowledge in these competencies: Communication Proficiency, Time Management, Collaboration Skills, Personal Effectiveness/Credibility, Flexibility, Technical Capacity, Stress Management/Composure.
- Computer knowledge; must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Bi-lingual a plus