Senior Staff Accountant
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- Completion of month-end close, account reconciliations and P&L preparation
- Preparation of various monthly operating reports and schedules
- Bank Reconciliations
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Sales and Property tax filings
- Fixed Asset Tracking
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or closely related field; a minimum of two (4) years of relevant experience required showing increasing responsibilities
- Public accounting experience, CPA preferred
- A strong understanding of accounting and finance principles & accounting systems to enable quick identification of problems & solutions
- Computer literacy, with Excel spreadsheet
- Knowledge and experience in equipment rental/construction or logistics industry a plus
- Effective leadership/motivation organization, and communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to function in dynamic environment and set priorities
- Multi-task capabilities with attention to detail
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy.Marlowe@unitedsiteservices.com.