United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
CDL Driver $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
We are looking for a Service Technician Lead who enjoys overseeing a team and coordinating daily tasks and routines. To be successful, you will be team driven and highly focused with multiple tasks going on at the same time.
- Conduct random quality control audits on portable restrooms, sinks, holding tanks, etc. in an attempt to assess the quality of service being provided. Assessment should include: cleanliness of units, timeliness, customer satisfaction & safety.
- Assist with accident investigations and completing required paperwork.
- Assist with Safety tailgate meetings as needed.
- Serve as a resource to drivers regarding vehicle issues encountered by the DVIR and reports issues to members of management and safety.
- Serve as the primary contact with customers regarding service issues and works with members of management to resolve customer issues.
- Assist with training of new drivers or re-training of current drivers.
- Serve as a positive role model and help promote professional attitudes in employees.
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Operations. Supervisor/Manager.
- Operate service truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information. Service portable restrooms, holding tanks, sinks, showers, etc., at various work sites by following the Company's servicing guidelines.
- Operate truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information as needed.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-year commercial vehicle driving experience if Class CDL A or B with Tanker endorsement.