United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for someone that is passionate about sales to join our new sales training team. This position coordinates and supports our sales team by ensuring they are fully educated on USS sales process, products and services, and systems to perform a peak skill level driving a positive customer experience. Responsible for both incumbent and new hire training for assigned territories.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Facilitate training that drives proficiency of the outside sales team members in processes, procedures, tools, sales skills and all other functions necessary in exceeding departmental and company objectives.
- Deliver training for CCR's/ISR's at USS locations on sales process, systems, etc.
- Co-facilitate workshops with Regional VP's of Sales in the field and at central offices as needed
- Deliver sales leadership training in partnership with SVP of Sales and Director of Talent Management as assigned.
- Monitor compliance of all sales curriculum by position for webinars and related testing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training content delivered, preparing reports and recommendations for addressing gaps or areas that need focus.
- Implement, evaluate, and maintain sales training programs to include: continuous learning and reinforcement programs, onboarding, role based training, and career development for direct sales and/or account managers
- Recommend topics/content for job aids, QRG (Quick reference Guides) sales tips and tricks, and other content to supplement standardized training materials to contribute to ongoing enhancement of content in USS training programs
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align training content with sales strategies, identify sales best practices, and increases sales effectiveness across the sales cycle and deliver content that drives those behaviors
- Participate in ride alongs with sales reps in the field as needed providing feedback, coaching and ongoing education driving accountability
- Conduct Side by sides with CCR's and ISR's providing feedback, coaching and ongoing education driving accountability
- Assist Director of Sales Enablement and sales leadership in determining/improving processes and priorities through the creation and implementation of departmental training and best practices.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
- To support training needs for outside and inside sales team members, travel up to 50% based on assignments is required.
- Must have 5-10 years outside or inside sales experience with demonstrated training skills (formal or informal)
- Strong track record of success with CRM compliance, strong with execution on policies and procedures, etc.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- 2+ years of CRM experience
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- Content development and instructional design experience a plus
- Solid understanding of adult learning principles, classroom facilitation, presentation skills and learning evaluation a plus