United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk to a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
We are looking for a Mechanic that loves to repair and maintain company vehicles and equipment. If you enjoy working with your hands every day, this job is for you.
- Perform preventative maintenance for all USS equipment including (but not limited to): Pick Ups, Pump Trucks, P&D trucks, Fence Trucks, All trailer types (standard, Porta Lisa, JAG, etc.), all comfort stations/restroom/shower trailer (Black Tie, Class, A, B and C, etc.)
- Performs service, repairs and maintenance in accordance with Department of Transportation and company policies, standards and codes
- Follows safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisor
- Attend safety meetings twice a month
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles and fumes.
- The employee is sometimes exposed to the risk of electrical shock, high/precarious places, vibration of equipment and toxic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- At least 1-year related mechanical experience and/or training.
- Valid Driver License