Business Development Prospecting Associate- Sales
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for a customer-centric sales expert. This position is an outside-sales position structured to canvass assigned areas of focus and introduce USS products and services to businesses currently using competitors' equipment and services.
- Must provide outstanding customer service.
- Associate will be given an assigned area each week with a supply of marketing materials (brochures, business cards, squishy toilets, and pens hand sanitizer, key chains) to be traded to potential prospects in exchange for a business card, list of future jobs and a commitment for an invitation to bid future work.
- Responsible for visiting on all established accounts and for developing new business opportunities. Emphasis of selling responsibility will be on new account acquisition/development.
- Prepare quotes and send bids to customers for new jobs.
- Position be required to check in each morning and afternoon and supply a call log of prospects visited
- Must give qualified prospects to the Sales Administrator to be entered into CRM.
- Must give qualified prospects to Territory Account Manager to complete the sale.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Relationship development
- Customer Service
- Lead Sourcing
- Closing Sales Leads
- Sales Lead/Customer Follow Up
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year sales experience in fast paced environment
- Knowledge/understanding of service or waste industry preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office programs)
- Working knowledge of operating office equipment including copy machine, fax machine, phone system, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication skills; bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time