Sales CRM Administrative Specialist
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales Operations, the SFDC Admin is a key player within the sales operations team, supporting the sales and marketing departments' in achieving strategic and operational goals.
It is the job of the SFDC Admin to provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. The position will manage the Salesforce.com database and reporting and will provide training and support to all users. Additionally, the SFDC Admin will provide administrative support to the sales team and coordinate related projects as assigned. The SFDC Admin is expected to function independently and meet or exceed goals and expectations on a consistent basis
- Enforces Company-wide processes, workflows, and reporting from lead generation through closed sale
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on SFDC best practices.
- Configures Salesforce for individual teams (as appropriate) to ensure effective sales processes and lead follow up
- Bridges marketing and sales to increase conversion
- Work closely with IT to define and maintain Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintains and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manages operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
- Works closely with the Director of Sales Enablement to develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Works closely with all sales related technical resources in support of migration of data into Salesforce.
- Evaluates new releases of Salesforce to determine (sales) functionality requirements and provide detailed recommendations on how changes will apply to sales organization/users.
- Generates a variety of sales related reports.
- Administers email templates utilized within the sales and Marketing groups'.
- Builds KPI and related measurement reporting for the sales group.
- Serves as a consultant for company marketing strategies.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; solving problems.
The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Sales Process/Methodologies - Clearly understand the basic elements of a sales process.
- Team Player - Be a key player and operate well within the organization; consistently provide positive feedback to team members; be a key contributor to a high-functioning team that is successful and where individuals support one another in an encouraging and positive way; help maintain the upbeat and motivational nature of our culture
- Planning / Organizing - Marshall and manage the use of the support personnel to ensure client programs are running efficiently at all times. Prioritize and plan work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plan for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolves problems time efficiently; Gather and analyze information; Develop solutions; Uses reason.
- Written and Oral Communication -- Communicate clearly and persuasively both in writing and verbally; Listen and get clarification when necessary; Respond informatively to questions; Expresses self clearly and positively, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree (BSBA preferably) and 3-5 years of sales operations experience including salesforce(Lightning) administration; Salesforce certification a plus
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms including Pardot
- Ability to build workflows, metrics, and reports in Salesforce
- Solid understanding of sales processes, pipelines, opportunities, metrics, etc.
- Ability to solve real-world business problems
- Demonstrated ability to convert data into insights and insights into business recommendations & carry through on implementation.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Some travel may be required
Analytics, Project Management, Research, Writing, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office Suite.