SFDC Sales Administrator
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales Operations, the SFDC Sales Administrator is a key player within the sales operations team, supporting the sales and marketing departments' in achieving strategic and operational goals.
It is the job of the SFDC Sales Administrator to manage the Salesforce.com transactional flow and reporting and to provide training and support to all Sales users. Additionally, the SFDC Sales Administrator will provide administrative support to the sales team and coordinate related projects as assigned. The SFDC Sales Administrator is expected to function independently and meet or exceed goals and expectations on a consistent basis
- Enforce Company-wide processes, workflows, and reporting from lead generation through closed sale
- Recommend changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on SFDC best practices.
- Bridge marketing and sales to increase conversion
- Work closely with IT to identify enhancements and build new workflows to optimize business processes and lead follow up in Salesforce
- Work closely with IT to identify new tools and add-on applications
- Work closely with IT to define and maintain Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Build custom reports and dashboards within SFDC.
- Maintain knowledge of "What's New" in SFDC community (current tools and technologies), select appropriate tools and provide innovative ideas to improve USS's SFDC experience.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales Enablement to develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain transaction pipeline for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Work closely with all sales related technical resources in support of migration of data into Salesforce for acquisitions and further expansions.
- Evaluate and test new releases of Salesforce to determine (sales) functionality requirements and provide detailed recommendations on how changes will apply to sales organization/users.
- Generate a variety of sales related reports.
- Administer email templates utilized within the sales and Marketing groups'.
- Build KPI and related measurement reporting for the sales group.
- Serve as a consultant for company marketing strategies.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; solving problems.
The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Sales Process/Methodologies - Clearly understand the basic elements of a sales process.
- Team Player - Be a key player and operate well within the organization; consistently provide positive feedback to team members; be a key contributor to a high-functioning team that is successful and where individuals support one another in an encouraging and positive way; help maintain the upbeat and motivational nature of our culture
- Planning / Organizing - Marshall and manage the use of the support personnel to ensure client programs are running efficiently at all times. Prioritize and plan work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plan for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolves problems time efficiently; Gather and analyze information; Develop solutions; Uses reason.
- Written and Oral Communication -- Communicate clearly and persuasively both in writing and verbally; Listen and get clarification when necessary; Respond informatively to questions; Expresses self clearly and positively, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree (BSBA preferably) and 3-5 years of sales operations experience preferably on the Salesforce Lightning interface; Salesforce certification a plus
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms including Pardot
- Ability to design workflows, metrics, and reports in Salesforce
- Solid understanding of sales processes, pipelines, opportunities, metrics, etc.
- Ability to solve real-world business problems
- Demonstrated ability to convert data into insights and insights into business recommendations & carry through on implementation.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Some travel may be required
Analytics, Project Management, Research, Writing, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office Suite