Customer Care Representative
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- Answer a high volume of inbound call professionally, efficiently and according to standard operating procedures.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, facilitating satisfactory resolution.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services offered by the company that conveys an image of quality and integrity.
- Input data accurately for customer orders, pick-ups, and service work orders.
- Serve as liaison between the customer, Sales and Operations.
- Set up new accounts, maintains records, and prepare reports as necessary.
- Maintain working knowledge of all products, services and department policies and procedures.
- Handle special/other projects as assigned by the department manager.
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals while visiting service yards.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service/inside sales capacity and/or training
- Excellent oral communication & listening skillsExcellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office Suite, Navision, etc.